Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Fantom Opera portfolio 2024-05-01

Let's go through the blockchains in my portfolio.

First up, @FantomFDN.

They have two good-looking money markets with interesting APRs: @GranaryFinance and @polterfinance.

  • For Granary, 66% on $wBTC and 95% on $USDC



  • For Polter, there's a looping possibility with $FTM and $sFTMx


The problem with looping $FTM with $sFTMx on @polterfinance is that @staderlabs no longer supports @FantomFDN nor their $sFTMx LSD, so I don't even know what that could mean, financially.




@SpookySwap still swaps $FTM to $sFTMx fairly, but how long is that sustainable? 


Fantomians! What are good token-pairings to $FTM?



By "good token-pairings" I mean long-established tokens that:

  1. hold their value
  2. have volatile price-movements, differing from $FTM 

I claim @polterfinance $POLTER and immediately devest it, losing 50% of its value.





Why?

Because it's already lost 30% of its value in 2 weeks. $POLTER appears to be like $GEIST, which was a down-only protocol token.

Until it proves otherwise, I'm swapping all $POLTER to $FTM.






The FTM -> {ETH, BTC} swap is unfavorable, so I swap to $sFTMX on @SpookySwap 


then stake the $sFTMX on @polterfinance. 


Fantom Opera portfolio 2024-05-01





total net worth: $273.18
total invested: $0.00

losses from Fantom bridge hack: -$17,324.65

ROI: n/a 

As you see, all my @FantomFDN-assets are in @polterfinance now. When I start accumulating $wBTC, I'll deposit that to @GranaryFinance.

... wouldn't it be something to recover my lost 35k $FTM from the 4k $FTM I have on @TeamKujira returned to Fantom with { $FTM, $BTC, $ETH }-EMA20 swaps?

... then become a millionaire on the @FantomFDN blockchain?

That would be something, wouldn't it!

A real Cinderella story.

No comments:

Post a Comment