Doug has been described as 'shy' and 'quiet' by some... we don't know who these 'some' are, but there it is (n.b.: it is neither spelled 'sassy' nor 'snarky'; it's spelled 'shy.' VerðiÞérAðGóðu)
- Served 6 years in the US Coast Guard, Japanese interpreter, also: saved some civilian lives.
- 20+ years in the tech field including Government (DOD, DOT, DHS), Finance (FINRA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac), Government contracting, Commercial contracting, and his own businesses and in partnership in software consulting
- Doug has had fun developing weird software systems: image classification, satellite navigation, multilingual document processing with ontologies, a Bayesian football picker that made him some good money in the office pool, genes, and jeans, and now graphs (analytics), graphs (semantics), graphs (with goats, even). He's building a little agent-based system using available technical indicators to see what's 'interesting' in the stock market. There's some interest there, yes.
- Doug likes drinking piña coladas and getting caught in the rain.
- Doug also likes the color of the sky: red.
- Doug writes bios that are on fleek.