Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Why I Crypto

Why I crypto:

I just got fired. I came up with a project that saved the company I'm consulting for $58,000/month, but: I'm their most expensive consultant. So, in a cost-cutting measure, now that their systems are working (thanks, in part, to me), they're letting me go.

I mean: that's totally fair for major corporation to look at and to cut costs, even if their cost (me) is making them (much) more than they are paying.

How about this: in crypto, the more I work, the more I make, the more I make, the more I'm motivated to work.

In crypto, you can't fire me. A major corporation can stop paying me (which is fine: it's their money).

In crypto, I keep getting paid, because it's MY money that's paying me, and MY work directly rewards me and indirectly rewards anyone I share my work with.

Isn't that nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment