Thursday, March 16, 2023

Valuation, Optimism by Protocol: 2023-03-16

Where was I? Choir practice.

Well! I'm back.

Like with @avalancheavax, I have freestanding liquidity on @FantomFDN. I swap it to $DAI, because I have PLANz for that liquidity,



... only to find that Celer bridge doesn't ship $DAI to @optimismFND.


So I swap $DAI back to $USDC.

I bridge that $USDC-liquidity to @optimismFND using Celer. Celer rewards bridging to @optimismFND, so I collect those $OP-rewards.



Then, on @optimismFND, I swap the $USDC to $DAI on @KyberNetwork.


Why? Let's see.

My PLANz for the $DAI are simple, see? @VelodromeFi offers a UNIDX-DAI LP, currently yielding at 190%+ APY, which is a hellavalot better than the paltry yields of standalone $UNIDX.

So I pair $DAI with $UNIDX  on @VelodromeFi. 



Remaining $DAI, 300+ of them, I deposit into the $DAI-pool on @UniDexFinance, which is paying above 50% APY. Caveat: principal is at risk.




And now I have my $UNIDX doing some and a new position on @UniDexFinance,

Let's do the @optimismFND daily report and call it a day.

Valuation, Optimism by Protocol: 2023-03-16




Invested: $1,235.24
value: $1,311.21
ROI: 6.15%

No comments:

Post a Comment