Monday, March 20, 2023

10 ATOM arb, 2023-03-20

Let's do a 10 $ATOM-arb.

./vern, my main man, ./vern sez:

  • ATOM,stATOM,USK,axlUSDC,ATOM 

is the arb-path.

Some interesting things to dissect along the way here, so, let's lean into this and learn as we go.

Here is the arb-path as a gantt-chart.


The first learning is this:

$ATOM isn't on sale on @TeamKujira, ... not at a fair price.

It's on sale on @osmosiszone.

FIN price: $11.69
Osmosis price: $11.63

So I transfer 120 $axlUSDC to @osmosiszone, do the swap there, convert to $stATOM, then bridge to @stride_zone.





Why do I bridge the $stATOM to @stride_zone? Because @TeamKujira only takes st-tokens from there.


Another learning in what has turned into a cross-chain arb. WHEEEEE! FUN! 🎉🥳

I place my standard catch-alls on the stATOM/USK order book.

So now, even if the arb doesn't work out (and it will, with stATOM in such high demand, ... someway), I STILL win, because when my catch-all orders hit, I'll be the proud owner of some very cheap $stATOM.

YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment