Sunday, February 11, 2024

2024-02-09 ETHBTC-THANG! day 257

I think $BTC is just flex'n now, 


... like that song: 

"Any price you can go to,
I can go higher!
I can go to a higher price than 
you can ever go!"

I'm, not surprisingly, fine with this flex. 😎 #BTC πŸš€πŸŒ˜

Meanwhile, trades-in-progress, ...well: progress.

I sell $2,000 $MNTA to axlUSDC on a $wBTC -> $wETH gone WILD'n! and I move that liquidity to $KUJI to continue that trade-train! 



I'm either going to repay my $BTC borrow to myself on main or see how I can grow the ETHBTC-THANG!

The axlUSDC/USK-arb continues. This is in service to my $ETH-lease on @NolusProtocol. Since that lease is not yet up 10% in price (it's getting there at 7.5%, but not yet), I continue the arb, selling back the $axlUSDC I just claimed on @TeamKujira FIN. 





The wstETH/wETH buy-order hit, which is a nice discount of the market price set on @LidoFinance.





Instead of selling it back on this board, I seed liquidity into the wstETH/USK.



Anybody want to send my 5,000 $USK? I'd like to buy $wstETH at $100-per, please. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…

So: the ETHBTC-THANG! Let's do it!

I collect the $ADA-price from @Indigo_protocol, the $SNEK-price from @MinswapDEX, and the { $ETH, $BTC }-prices from @Levana_protocol.






The EMA20s for $ADA are preferential, but not enough to do a swap, given the $ADA fees being what they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment