Friday, October 4, 2024

KART and Kujira-relaunch: lessons learned

Whilst working on my daily portfolio reports, I ran across this bit of research I did.






Remember when I said that $KART was a risky investment, even at 98% discount? And showed my numbers? And was savaged on X?

$KART-buyers: are you okay today?


I feel sad for being right.

And it's not that "Oh! This and that unexpected thing happened! That's why $KART went down! Not your analysis!"

It is that my analysis supported prevailing wisdom: new things break in unexpected ways. That was my point, all along, and the data supports that, across the board.

What I'm sad about being right is that many chose to take my analyses personally, and let their emotions rule their responses to me and their investment-decisions.

New stuff takes time to settle. Please don't be a β tester of a token at launch, no matter how smexy its marketing.

"Oh, but didn't you get burned in the Kujira-crash?"

Yeup. I sure did. And in the Terra-crash, and in the Harmony bridge-hack, and in the $USDC 10%-dip that splat Fantom.

Yeup to all of that.

I learned from those crashes, and honestly and openly share lessons learned.

So: lessons learned.

  • Terra has crashed again-again?
  • Fantom $FTM is rebranding as $S, ... with how much destruction?
  • Harmony is ... 'trying' (?) to recover?

All are much larger chains than Kujira, which is getting how much funding to stand up on a new blockchain, again?

Before considering responding emotionally, remember what my $KART-analysis showed. What was the response? What, actually, occurred?

Dispassionately: is Kujira a viable investment now? Or does it need (a lot of) time to mature?

DYOR. Invest according to your tolerance to risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment