Thursday, May 2, 2024

Blockaverse portfolio as ontology

"How much liquidity do I have in @TeamKujira Ghost?"

If you upload your portfolio into a (e.g.) @neo4j graph, the question reduces to a graph: 


match (g:Protocol {name: "Ghost"})<-[o:ON]-(t:Token) 
return sum(o.value)

> sum(o.value) = 76.67


A generalization is also possible:

"How much liquidity do I have in ALL money markets?"

Simply by overlaying a new graph of "Money Market" Domain over the Blockaverse-graph, the query becomes simple:




match ()-[o:ON]->(p:Protocol)<--(d:Domain { kind: "Money Market"})


You can also look at things from another way:

"How much $ETH do I have? And on which blockchains?"




Another simple query gives you that answer:

match (t:Token { name: "ETH"})-[o:ON]->()-->(b:Blockchain)
return t.name, b.name, sum(o.value)


SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! are great: all my data are archived on SPREADSHEETSZORXEN!

But when I want to gain insights into my data: what am I doing? Where am I doing it? What's working? What's not? I create an ontology-as-graph (./ont) and start querying that knowledge base, visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment