- 2016-08-24: Share prices spike when companies exceed quarterly earnings estimates, but they continue to rise the day after. Is this a reliable pattern? Analyze these data, write a case-study.
- 2016-06-04: Perform analyses from today (vice yesterday) as these occur after trading hours
- 2016-06-04: Auto-capitalize symbol to analyze
geophf:writing geophf$ analyze BACWrote analysis files for BAC
- 2016-05-31: Roll stock-market/trading-calendar.hs and .tsv into Analytics.Trading.Data.Calendar
- 2016-04-30: Rebase analysis on adjusted closing price, not close. Close become inaccurate over time when splits occur.
- Collect Synthetic data generation/data sanitation libraries
- Collect libraries and write paper on representing heterogenous data and then clustering them http://logicalgraphs.blogspot.com/2016/03/todo-collect-libraries-write-paper-on.html
- Write "Related Companies" scraper/parser http://logicalgraphs.blogspot.com/2016/03/2016-03-10-trading-top5s-securities-zbra.html
- CSV-printer for Order data-type. Perhaps from $AAPL's December case-study?
- Data analytics:
- Security has X associations for today and yesterday
- Security has been mentioned X times before in the Top 5s list in the last Y months
- Write $NFLX case-study