Yes. Yes, indeed, the fox says 'whaaaaa...?'
ppl say I'm goat-fixated. Not true.
Thank you to:
We're just going to look at querying a graph in neo4j today
Philosophie 101: Enlightenment in three steps
1. I teach you; you don't learn
2. You do it; you start to learn
3. You teach me, foo's: oh, boy!
Data source: scrape from google.com/finance
And stocks for the past year for meetup attendees.
Now aren't you sorry you missed this.
Yes: yes, you are.
One way to query neo4j is by visual exploration and interaction
Next way is simple match statements:
You can get sophisticated with your match queries
Check the neo4j Cypher reference card/cheat sheet
Okay, so we ran out of time here in the meetup,
but now it's a perfect time for you to explore
1. Cypher isn't SQL, if your query is more than 3 lines, relook it
2. Circular relationships will snag you if your search depth is unbound
next time: loading CSV files/spreadsheets into neo4j