Wednesday, November 10, 2021

26 e-coin recommendations on 2021-11-10

26 e-coin recommendations on 2021-11-10, and we seem to be experiencing a surge, here. We'll analyze $ETH, $BNB, $CRV, $SUSHI, $MIR, $STT, and $MINE. CAN ANY OF THESE BE WINNERS? (spoiler: yes). 


This, of course, explains the surge: $BTC price rocketed up this morning. 

$ETH buy-recommendation. $ETH is up 20% since last recommended and it's been a good, steady climb. I bought this at $2500 so $4800 seems pricey to me, but, on the other hand, $4800 is very cheap compared to $10k/$ETH. #NFA But I'll just HODL. 


$BNB sell-recommendation. No. $BNB is another blue-chip token (is 'blue-chip token' even possible???) that has seen a steady climb since $200/$BNB. I'm averaging $350/$BNB, but I'm not selling, as this coin is very useful on the Binance chain. 


$CRV buy-recommendation. No, for two reasons, but first: DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN $CRV WAS STUCK FOREVER AT $2/coin? Seeing $4.50/$CRV made my jaw drop. But no: 1) it's on #Ethereum and I am so done with that chain, 2) falling price-trend and sell-pressure. HODL


$SUSHI buy-recommendation. No. Nothing on the price-chart supports a buy, ... or supports anything for that matter. HODL.


$MINE buy-recommendation. For a coin with a market cap of $90 Million, $MINE has been an unmitigated train-wreck of late. I'm glad to see this (very slight) recovery, but it's going to be a long road forward. (cautious) BUY. 

$STT buy-recommendation. Solid no. This is a SELL chart, not a BUY chart. And it has been a SELL chart for more than a month. SELL. 

$MIR sell-recommendation. 

"Do ye remember back in the day when $MIR was $543,832/coin? I remember those days." I feel old. 

$MIR has seen its highs and (more recently) its lows. And I could sell this for a tidy profit, but I'm going to HODL this one. 

The day-after results show mostly a down(-..ish?)-day, which was good for sell-recommendations, by and large-...ish. 🙄




No comments:

Post a Comment