Tuesday, November 1, 2022

2022-11-01 Aave AVAX loop APR report

Let's transfer to my Avalanche wallet some $AVAX I just purchased on a buy limit order on the advanced @coinbase order book. 


I swap these $AVAX to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork, which is the place to do this swap, 


then supply the $sAVAX, not to @AaveAave, as it is now $sAVAX-capped (!!), 


but to @BenqiFinance, then I immediately borrow half that in $AVAX, ... growing the supply 2x faster than the borrow.



2022-11-01 @AaveAave $AVAX loop APR report





APY 16.80%
APR 19.45%

all yield collected: 7.53 $WAVAX on 2022-11-01
yields, incept: 2022-10-14
yield collected for 18 days
With $AVAX at $18.74 that is $7.84 collected per day (avg)

We'll start to see yields/day creep up over time.

What do I do with the @AaveAave $WAVAX-yields, now that $sAVAX supply is capped?


Aye, that's the rub, m'hearties!

My approach is as follows:

  • Supply 50% $WAVAX-yields on @AaveAave marketplace


  • Repay 50% $WAVAX-yields to $AVAX borrow on @AaveAave 


Let's see how this goes over the long-haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment