Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Valuation, Team Kujira portfolio: 2022-11-01

A busy day on @TeamKujira blockchain. A lot of bids on order books were fulfilled.





Markets go up. Markets go down.

I'm here, makin' monayyyy! 😎

Before I go into the order books and collect fulfilled bids and place new orders, let's get our daily portfolio status.

Valuation, @TeamKujira portfolio: 2022-11-01


invested: $3,505.34
value: $3,831.30
net gain: $325.96
δ yesterdæg: -$11.81
APR: 226.27%

staked: $633.45
wallet: $220.04
order book bids: $2,977.81

total assets: $3,831.30
matches value: TRUE

As @Cripto_Adepto can attest, I am one of the top 5% traders in the world: I make money, trading:

Daily.

How?

I measure, and I report my results, good or bad, relentlessly.

Why?

I can't learn if I don't grade myself, and measures grade fairly, regardless of how I feel I did.

Okay, I've collected the fulfilled bids on @TeamKujira KUJI / ATOM order book, and placed 2 new orders based upon that book's ... RATIO! #ratio 🙄 ... which involves Maths. #maths 🙄

Let's claim the bid fulfilled on ATOM / axlUSDC. 


After collecting the order, I bid two new orders on ATOM / axlUSDC order book.


You see I place these bids high and low, so they're just hanging out there. As I shift to needing to generate income, these bids will become ./vern-tuned.

Stay tuned. 😎

Now let's collect the $EVMOS, 


... like I said: it was a busy night, order-wise, on @TeamKujira FIN. 

Now, as opposed to putting the $EVMOS right back onto the order book for sale, I do notice the EVMOS-OSMO LP farm on Osmosis is at 99% APY.


So, instead! I'm bridging 50% of the $EVMOS of Kujira to EVMOS then to Osmosis.




I'll do the same for an equivalent amount of $OSMO.

The other 50% of the $EVMOS I put back onto the EVMOS / axlUSDC @TeamKujira order book for sale. 


I also place an $axlUSDC bid to buy $EVMOS, because I like to play both sides of the table, ... or: 'book,' in this case. 

Next up: $JUNO. Now, the JUNO-OSMO LP farm on Osmosis is 'only' earning 29% in yields, 


so I'm not interested in bridging $JUNO off-chain to Osmosis.


I am interested, looking at that towering candlestick, getting $JUNO back onto the order book as sell limit orders. I'll do that!

But, as you can see from the order book, ...


.... I don't have enough $axlUSDC to place an equivalent $JUNO buy limit order.

Let's fix that by bridging over some $axlUSDC from Avalanche.

How do I get $axlUSDC on Avalanche?

@CurveFinance. 



That swap done, I bridge the liquidity over.


Now, with the infused liquidity, I can place a $JUNO buy limit order bid.


I'm bridging all my $OSMO to Osmosis. Why? I already have sell limit order bids in place. 


Also, I'm going to invest into the JUNO-OSMO LP farm, yes, but I'll also start an ETH-OSMO LP farm, too.



... and there we go: WETH-OSMO and EVMOS-OSMO LP farms, invested-in!


The WETH-OSMO was funded by 'asymmetric provisioning' (or: 'zapping').


I think this is it for tonight, folks.

The. End. 


No comments:

Post a Comment