Saturday, July 13, 2024

"Hey, will I get rekt this trade?"

"Hey, should I trade my $FTM for $AVAX? or ... on-chain: trade my $AVAX for $QI? ... or vice versa?"

How do you know when to trade, and when it's a good one?

Why not ask `rekt` if you're going to get, well: rekt in a trade? 





As you see above, `rekt` makes a trade-call along the EMA-20 indicator and assigns a confidence based upon the EMA20-vs-ratio δ.

What are the EMAs? `ema` charts those for you, showing the results in, e.g., a @tradingview chart.

"Which blockchains and which tokens does `rekt` follow, o, el geophf?" you ask.

Good question. `$PIVOT` has all the assets I currently track. 



They are: 

  • $BTC $ETH $BNB $DOT $LINK $PAXG stables (across the blockaverse)

  • Arbitrum: $ARB
  • Avalanche: $AVAX $QI
  • Cardano: $ADA $INDY $SNEK
  • CØSMOS: $ATOM $OSMO
  • Kujira: $KUJI $MNTA
  • Optimism: $OP $LDO $SNX
  • Terra: $LUNA $ROAR $ASTRO
Here's the thing.

All the above is open-source.

If you focus your investments on different blockchains, you can fork the repository and track your own tokens.

I walk you through this, step-by-step, in a series of quizzes – a big ol' geophf HOWTO! 



This whole concept of trading is what I call 'pivot arbitrage.' I have found pivot-arbitrage to be efficacious.



I maintain the repository of `pivot` and explore pivot-arbitrage in video and in articles  (search for 'pivot').

No comments:

Post a Comment