Friday, September 6, 2024

Announcement: removing liquidity from Kujira

Announcement.

I am destaking and removing all liquidity from @TeamKujira. I'm now no longer using that blockchain nor its assets in trading and arbitrage. Same for @cosmos $ATOM.

Kujira was supposed to be 'grown-up defi,' learning its lessons from the @terra_money-crash.

It's ironic, then, that $LUNA, and associated assets, have faired much better than $KUJI, $ATOM, and $OSMO these past few months.

Not a funny irony: a sad irony, and a painful one.

"Rugged by Kujira" was not on my crypto bingo card, but nor was rugged by Terra, rugged by Harmony, and rugged by Fantom.

Am I bitter? No. I am resolved. I'm going to make it, and I'm going to prove I'm going to make it, despite these crashes, unfortunate, imprudent, or no.

Erudite asks:

"Not excited about the migration?"
Fair question.

No. I am not excited by the migration. Every migration has cost me more than 95% of my investiture.

I am now focusing on blockchains and assets that have proved they can weather the storms: top-15 by market cap. They'll go down, sure, but they come back up.

I've yet to see a migration from any of these alt-chains that have provided a solid business-case of their utility, nor have provided a reason to place my trust into them.

"We screwed up, but we're in a new sitch, so you lost all your liquidity, but give us more because NEW!"

Under my own value-metric, 'new' is not a value-contributor, but a value-inhibitor. A token of value has history and durability. A migration does not prove either. Time does.

I'll give the new-Kujira (and new-everything else), time to gestate AND mature.

Then I'll evaluate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment