Thursday, October 21, 2021

10 e-coin recommendations for 2021-10-21

10 e-coin recommendations for 2021-10-21; an #AnagramDate (you'll figure it out). We'll analyze $BTC, $BNB, $SOL, and $MATIC today.


$BTC buy-recommendation. Whoops! A bit of pitfall today, but buy? I guess it comes down to: are you bullish on $BTC? It has a lot going for it that the charts aren't showing, but also, the charts AREN'T showing buy, so: HODL.



$BNB buy recommendation. No. Not while it's falling off this cliff. SELL. 



$SOL sell-recommendation. Okay, I can see that, as $SOL has had a rocky day, but the 1-week chart? $SOL is going places. Not buy, for sure, but HODL. 



$MATIC sell-recommendation. Eh. You could, if you want to, but I will HODL. 



The day-after results show, ... and this is a technical term: 'eh.' Actually, yesterday was a good day for me, but I just HODL, so ...



No comments:

Post a Comment