Tuesday, October 5, 2021

41 e-coin recommendations for 2021-10-05

41 e-coin recommendations for 2021-10-05. We'll analyze $ETH, $BNB, $LUNA, $MATIC, $QTUM, and $CRV.


$ETH buy-recommendation. No. The 1-week price-chart is flat, and the 1-day price-chart has no clear trend (it's squiggly, in point of fact). HODL.


$BNB buy-recommendation. No. The 1-week price-chart has an upward trend, yes, but the 1-day chart shows that trend has come to an end. HODL.


$LUNA sell-recommendation. Yes, there's a downward price-trend today, so you can sell if'n you wanna. However there is buy-pressure. I think LUNA has places to be, myself. So I'mma HODL here.


$MATIC buy-recommendation. No. The 1-week price-chart's upward trend has petered out, and the 1-day chart is just cray. PASS.


QTUM buy-recommendation. Nah. The rising price-trend has settled this week, and the 1-day chart says SELL, not BUY. I had high hopes for this coin, but it's been in steady decline for months. SELL.


$CRV buy-recommendation. No. I have done well by $CRV: up 50% since I bought it, but the settling price-charts say that this is not the time to buy this token. HODL.  


The day-after results show nearly every recommendation was ... WRONG! Sheesh!

All I can say is: don't cry, little recommendation system that I build from my own two hands. I still love you!

... I'm sure glad that didn't get weird.

#ItGotWeird 🙄




No comments:

Post a Comment