Saturday, October 7, 2023

Arbitration is price-agnostic

Here's a very interesting, protracted, $wETH-arb via $wstETH.




  • 2023-09-25 entry: 0.1951 $wETH
  • 2023-10-07 exit: 0.2141 $wETH

What's interesting? The final buy bought $wETH at $1,674.63-per. The market price of $wETH is $1639-per.





Do I care? No. Why?:

  • ROI: 9.74%, 273% APR

D-mn.

That, my frenz, is one of the amazing strengths of arbitration. I started with 0.1951 $wETH then I ended up with 0.2141 $wETH. The prices of the tokens have no bearing on how I got there.

Arbitration protects me against market turbulence, in fact: it USES turbulence for my gain.

What am I going to do with this $ETH I just got FO' FREE???

(psst: $ETH arbitration gives you $ETH, FO' FREE! Pass it along!)

First! I'm going to record the gain into my ETHBTC-THANG! SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! growing my ETHBTC-bag.



Again: FO' FREE! if you couldn't hear in the back.

AND THEN! I'm going to get the wstETH/wETH exchange rate from @LidoFinance, and place a buy-order for $wstETH from my accumulated $ETH, buying BELOW that exchange rate.





Hey, this arb, even though it takes time, worked really well, so: I'm going to do it again, this time: HARDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment