Saturday, October 7, 2023

Cryptocurrency is YOUR money

HOLY EVENT HORIZON!

$ATOM-arb closed with a sell-order on KUJI/ATOM @TeamKujira FIN board

This is a barometric-board arb.

  • 2023-08-16 entry: 50 $ATOM -> 516 $KUJI at 0.0813
  • 2023-10-07 exit: 516 $KUJI -> 56 $ATOM at 0.1093
  • 52 days, ROI: 12.8%, 89.82% APR

But what does this mean? "I arbed 50 $ATOM to 56.4 $ATOM."

It means 6.4 $ATOM fell into my lap, which, at today's market, is ~ $44.


I just found 2 $20-bills in my jeans pockets while doing the wash.

I can do anything, now, with that liquidity. It's mine. Free and clear.

So, I could, for example, swap this $ATOM to $USK and burn it on BLUE/Ghost, rebalancing any of my minting positions there. 

I could, for example, swap that 6.4 $ATOM right back to $KUJI, which is on the up-and-up-and-up rn. 

I could open another short against $ATOM on @Levana_protocol and make 50% in fees, maintaining that short, or add liquidity to the $ATOM supply there, earning 30% (not locked). 




BTW: 50% and 30% are each less than the 90% APR I made on barometric board trading $ATOM, ICYMI.

I could take the $ATOM and open up a leased position on @NolusProtocol for, say: $wBTC, which, while leased, would go into a 1.5xLONG position there, and wait for $BTC to 🚀


These are some of things I COULD do. What I WILL do is what I will do.

The point here is: #cryptocurrency is YOUR liquidity. YOU get to choose what you do with it, not the Gubmint, not the TradFi Banks, not YOUR MOM! even.

Okay, maybe mom. 😅

It's YOUR money. Nobody else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment