Tuesday, October 3, 2023

2023-10-02 ROAR/LUNA-THANG! day 3

Speaking of $LUNA, let's go to Terra and do the ROAR/LUNA-THANG!

But before we do that, I withdraw 1,000 $LUNA from @TeamKujira Ghost and bridge that over to Terra for some funsies that I'll get to later, ... MAYBE EVEN TODAY! 😱🙄



Just wondering out loud here:

Why doesn't @astroport_fi have a Terra-Kujira bridge? 



They have @SeiNetwork, @Neutron_org, and @Injective_ but not @TeamKujira? On which network is most the $LUNA in the world transacted? Are these other networks hotbeds of $LUNA activity? 

At any rate, I record the $LUNA and $ROAR prices from @astroport_fi onto my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN!





ROAR-rant


Please note that to get an accurate $ROAR-price, I have to put 1,000,000 into the swap, otherwise the price could be almost any number.

How many billion $ROAR? I think it's excessive.

I mean: I get it. @TheLionDAO was invented to show how to create DAOs easily via @enterprise_dao, and $ROAR was invented 'for funsies.' But I don't think $ROAR was supposed to be useless.



1 TRILLION $ROAR makes 1 $ROAR at any economic scale (other than galactic) nanoscopic.

$ROAR burn-plan, via bad crow, @Esulive1

How is 890 BILLION $ROAR (10.96% burn) any different than 1 TRILLION $ROAR?

When has any burn been successful for changing a token's value? *ahem* $LUNC? Unless it's algorithmic, and we all know what happened to $LUNA, yes?

Burning 10%, even 50%, doesn't scratch the surface.

I don't think burning tokens is the answer. I don't think burning tokens has ever been the answer. I think right-sizing the number of tokens to the intrinsic value from the get-go is the way to go. To do that doesn't require much brain-power at all, just an eye for estimation.

It's easy for me to stand on the sidelines (actually, I'm not: I'm investing in $ROAR, right here, in fact), but so: what does work then?

$BTC has $satoshi, right?

Introduce, e.g.: $PRIDE, where 1 $PRIDE == 1,000,000 $ROAR.

You then have a token with a workable per-unit value.

2023-10-02 ROAR/LUNA-THANG! day 3








  • no swaps: gathering 20 days of data FRIST! #FRIST

ROAR: 0.00000
LUNA: 0.0000
LP: 52521.876

TVL: $93.58 TVL EMA-20: n/a
ROI: -4.21% APR: -512.35%

No comments:

Post a Comment