Friday, November 24, 2023

Community: strong protocols and individuals, supporting each other

Lot's going on, just on the @TeamKujira FIN and BOW boards, folks.

The $FUZN-boards are now LIVE, both FUZN/USK, with 11k 24-hour volume, and FUZN/MNTA (with no volume). I figure once FUZN/MNTA becomes active, there'll be lots of arbitration, particular as $FUZN is swinging 30%.

To that end, I've bought some $FUZN on @TeamKujira FIN FUZN/USK to seed FUZN/MNTA board. 



I've also collected the yields from the BOW ROAR-USK LP, which include $10-worth of $ROAR and some $FUZN.




Now. A moment of clarity here, please, el geophf.

I, firmly, believe, a token's price (eventually) settle on a token's value.

http://logicalgraphs.blogspot.com/2022/03/value-dialog.html

 Do I know anything about $FUZN's value?

Actually, I do. I know @TheLionDAO believes enough in $FUZN to issue it as yield.

I also know that the @TheLionDAO stands for:

  1. educating the community and
  2. reinvigorating a blockchain they are passionate about

That is to say: @TheLionDAO care about a vision that's more than just 'make money.'

This is enough for me to at least give $FUZN a go.

Is $FUZN going to work out for me?

Funny. You know that I'm an a priori analyst, not an a posteriori one. "Que sera, sera," I say.

What I do like is this: both @terra_money and @TeamKujira protocols have found ways not only to BUIDL, but also to BUIDL-up others.

I like this.

Why do I like this?

Community.

Community is not one individual protocol in a blockchain (say: DefiKingdoms on $ONE), but multiple, strong, protocols supporting each other.

  • @terra_money is stronger because of @TheLionDAO.
  • @TeamKujira is stronger because of @Manta_DAO.

A strong community's foundation is built from strong individuals and protocols, and they are so much stronger when they support each other.

From unity comes strength.

So say we all. 

That's why I'm saying this token, $FUZN, is worth my time to explore. @TheLionDAO is supporting it, and I, in my verra smol way, am supporting BUIDL'n this Kujira-Terra community.

I hope both grow and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment