Wednesday, November 8, 2023

2023-11-08 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 164

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG!

Now that I'm recording $ETH and $BTC prices from @YahooFinance, tracking trends has become a whole lot easier for me.

But I still record the CURRENT price from @Levana_protocol and record that into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! ... just because.




BUT BEFORE we do the ETHBTC-THANG! ... we have some orders to claim from @TeamKujira FIN, two of which are catch-alls... HOWTO ... and the middle order is a wBTC -> ... -> wETH trade, as directed by the ETHBTC-THANG!





SWEET! 

The $wstETH is basically useless on @TeamKujira, and I'm sorry to say that, so I place a limit order on FIN to sell it.




How do I know what a good price for it is? I go to: https://stake.lido.fi/wrap/unwrap and @LidoFinance tells me, that, yes: 1.1598 is a good price. 😎



2023-11-08 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 164








  • swap 0.00280 $BTC

After swap:
ETH: 4.06916 BTC: 0.0038

Total: $7,855.69 TVL EMA-20:
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is cruising!

ROI: -2.03% APR: -4.52%

So, do I sell that $wBTC I got in the catch-all order from before (this thread)?




HELLz YA!

The ETHBTC-'line' has been crossed, and STILL the EMA20 is saying $BTC is overvalued vis-à-vis $ETH. This is a rare opportunity to accumulate $ETH from $BTC. I'm FOMO for this, big time!



And, meanwhile, my sell-order hits on my $wstETH! So: arb'n $ETH with $wstETH has now become a 'thing.'




I turn right around and place all my available $wETH on the $wstETH board as a buy-order. 



My goal here is to accumulate as much $ETH as possible, ... FO' FREE! (via arbitration) ... so that when the ETHBTC-ratio tilts favorably to buying $BTC, I'll have a LOT of $ETH to buy the $BTC, and, because of the ratio, at a discount, at that.

I'll keep you posted, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment