Friday, September 10, 2021

14 e-coin recommendations for 2021-09-10

14 e-coin recommendations for 2021-09-10. We will analyze $DOGE, $ALGO, $ONE, and $QTUM... but, meanwhile, $LUNA is up nearly 100% and not on the recommended list? Hm. 

$DOGE buy-recommendation. I don't see it. Sure it has buy-pressure (which coin doesn't?), but it hasn't recovered, post-dip, and the price chart is going nowhere. I'm thinking of offloading $DOGE once I recover losses, until then: HODL. 


$ONE sell-recommendation. Sure, we see a price-drop, but that's after the price-pop to $0.20+, so, you can sell if you want to based on this trend, but $ONE works so well for me, I'm HODL if not BUYing on this sale price. 


$ALGO sell-recommendation has similar characteristics to that of $ONE's. A price-drop, yes, but I bought at $0.94. And I like $ALGO, so: HODL. 


$QTUM buy-recommendation. I don't see it from the price-charts. Furthermore, I'm not happy with the performance with this coin since I bought it. It was an experiment with $50 at risk, so: worth it? Yes, for the ... 'learning experience.' 🙄 SELL 


The day-after results show a good day in markets, meaning: all buys, good; all sells, bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment