Sunday, September 5, 2021

22 e-coin recommendations for 2021-09-05

22 e-coin recommendations for 2021-09-05. Let's analyze $BTC, $ADA, $DOGE, and $QTUM. Yes. Again. Eh, if a coin is doing ... 'well' (?) one day, it's not a surprise that would carry over onto the next day. 

First, and, I'm calling attention to this out-of-order analysis: $QTUM buy-recommendation. HOLY CH-HOLIES! What just happened? Up 13% in one day, 23% in one week? Is this sustainable? And: why didn't I buy this yesterday, when I had the chance? BUY. 


$ADA buy-recommendation. No. It has strong buy-pressure, but the 1-day and 1-week price-charts don't support a buy. HODL.


$BTC buy-recommendation. No. I mean: it has buy-pressure, and it's nice, and all, that $BTC is back above $50k, and by 'nice' I mean: nice for the whole #cryptocurrency market, but still: eh-price-movement. HODL.


$DOGE buy-recommendation. No. There is buy-pressure, but I don't see any interesting price-chart movement. 


The day-after results show $QTUM's continued rise. Did you buy $QTUM yesterday on my recommendation? I DIDN'T BECAUSE MY TRADE REQUEST FAILED!?!?!?! 😭😤 And all-wise a very mixed bag of results. 🤔 



No comments:

Post a Comment