Sunday, September 12, 2021

16 e-coin recommendations for 2021-09-12

16 e-coin recommendations for 2021-09-12. We'll analyze $DOGE, $ALGO, $BTC, $ONE, $QTUM, and hello, again, $RVN. 

$BTC buy-recommendation. Is BTC going to go up? Yes. Is BTC going to go up today? It doesn't look like it. HODL.


$QTUM buy-recommendation. No price movement. HODL.



$ONE sell-recommendation. No. I mean, sure, if you believe $ONE's at the ATH and is going no further, which is possible. My problem with $ONE is that it flirts with breaking through, but falls back. Will it do this today? I hope not. So, I'm BUYing on hope. 

Of course, if $ONE be in its (price-)infancy, and I become a multimillionaire because I did by $ONE on hope, which panned out, then I will forthwith drop all complaints with this coin, which I love. #onemance 🥰



$RVN buy-recommendation. Okay: look at the 1-week chart. What does it look like, exactly, at that? $BTC. What if you could buy $BTC at 0.12 USD? Would you? Of course you would! But is $RVN $BTC? Of course not! But it does have a halving next year, so ...? HODL. 



$DOGE buy-recommendation. DOGE continues to languish, and the flat price does not support a buy. HODL. 



What are the staking or pooling options for $DOGE? I hate to see my coin just sitting there, doing nothing, as it does nothing price-wise.

$ALGO sell-recommendation. Nah: binance is staked at 5%ish and I bought at 0.94, so I could sell at a profit, but I'm going to sit out this flat market and see where it goes. HODL. 



From the above analyses, we have

  • BUY $100 $ONE

Done.

The day-after results from yesterday's #dip, show it was a bad time to buy, and a bad time to sell. Ick. 

The day-after results from yesterday's #dip, show it was a bad time to buy, and a bad time to sell. Ick. 


(Harmony $ONE went up a little bit, however.)

No comments:

Post a Comment