Monday, September 6, 2021

17 e-coin recommendations for 2021-09-06

17 e-coin recommendations for 2021-09-06 #LaborDayWeekend I will analyze $DOGE, $QTUM, and the new-comer Orion's $ORN. It looks like today is the day for 'O-protocols': $ORN, $OMG, and $ONT did much wow! today. 

$DOGE buy-recommendation. $DOGE price continues to climb, steadily, spurred by buy-pressure. However, to me, the charts so a mild increase. You can BUY, I will HODL. 


$QTUM buy-recommendation... it looks like the $QTUM-run has settled? HODL. 


Orion $ORN buy-recommendation. First time showing up on as a recommendation, but I can't see why. The price-charts aren't spectacular. PASS. 


The market took a beating today, and the day-after results of yesterday's recommendations show this. A couple of good picks, but overall it was a soggy downward slog for these coins and for the market: and that's my optimism talking. 😳🙄



No comments:

Post a Comment