Sunday, July 31, 2022

Answer 2 to the supplying QI pop-quiz

Answer 2 of our supplying $QI pop-quiz is a new tab, 'Borrow AVAX,' in our SPREADSHEET!







total QI gained: $1,094.96
total AVAX gained: $1,458.87
total gain: $2,553.83

If you compare this to the other tabs, our total value is more, but are yields are MUCH less: $800 less, due to the borrow accumulation. 🤬

This is not how I WANT leveraged yielding to work, but, as SUPPLY and BORROW APYs on $AVAX are net-the-same, leverage on $AVAX cancels out.

Good to know! 😅


Also, to note here: The risk of the earlier approaches is that I trade all my $AVAX for $QI.

In this approach, I KEEP my $AVAX (as SUPPLY), BORROW $AVAX, then swap THAT to $QI.

The δneutral leveraged position MITIGATES the $QI-risk AND preserves my capital investment.

So: yeah.

But, also note that we're generating much more $QI ($1k, or $400 more) than the prior solutions, too.

Hm. The goal is to generate $AVAX, not $QI.

I'm not jazzed about exchanging making less for less risk and more $QI. Let's see if the exercises following give better outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment