Saturday, July 30, 2022

'Feelz'

Terra ('Classic' ffs) crashed.

That was a thing. That happened.

Do Kwon stood up Terra 2.0 as a rescue-effort, that did absolutely nothing except to make Terra to crash harder with the $LUNA-$LUNC hack.

Harmony crashed.

That was a thing. That happened.

Tse was going to print 5 BILLION $ONE for a recovery plan, because inflation has been shown to work so well to help the hardworking masses who've lost all their retained worth.

Yeah. That.

I had 50% of my assets in Terra; 50% in Harmony. You know: to make sure that if one golden goose ... 'ungoldenified,' I'd have the other one. Diversification, you know, to protect assets, ... you know? 

All my money. All of it. Gone.

Both blockchains were doing so well. Both of them just worked. Both had solid business cases. Both of them had an amazing, devout community, you know?

All the indicators of good, healthy, productive investment instruments were present. I was a water-walker, and I was walking on Sunshine. Whoa!

Then: boom.

So, Tse posted he was going back to the drawing board after the universal disdain his 'print 5B $ONE' proposal received. Yes, I saw Tse' post. But remember: facts don't matter in the face of the feels of an angry mob. #facts 

As for me: 

  • angry mobs don't matter
  • Tse's 'back to the drawing board' doesn't matter. He floated proposals to 'fix this'; he'll float new ones.

The measurements matter. Harmony will, or will not, recover; I have vested interest that it does.

But in the end: what I do with these measures matters.

Not what I 'feelz.'

Do Kwon, Tse, angry mobs, the 'Dark Web,' the Illuminati, good intentions, bad calls, ...

It's what I do that directs my future, not them: me.

No comments:

Post a Comment