Wednesday, October 19, 2022

FANTOM (of the) OPERA (blockchain)

I'm entering the Fantom Opera blockchain, specifically @UniDexFinance, starting smol with 500 $FTM and 200 $DAI.e.

How did I get the $FTM? @Bybit_Official, which allowed me to bridge $USDC from Avalanche to it, swap to $FTM, then bridge to Fantom.



NOICE! 

What @Bybit_Official DOESN't bridge is $USDC to Fantom Opera, but I can use Fantom's @BungeeExchange to bridge $DAI.e from Avalanche to Fantom directly. 


Now that I have liquidity on Fantom Opera, I SWAP 100 $DAI.e for $USTC on @UniDexFinance, 


then deposit 

* $FTM (64% APY)
* $USDC (35% APY)
* DAI.e (??? APY)

into their savings pools.



I am also acquiring $UNIDX by swapping $FTM on @UniDexFinance. 


One just HODL's these tokans and is airdropped transaction fees. 


We'll see how this works in practice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment