Sunday, October 9, 2022

FIN: Kujira Order Book

Thanks to the education from @ScammoonR, I'm going to try my hand at order book trading on @TeamKujira blockchain.

To do that, I need liquidity on that chain.

I have liquidity on Avalanche, so ... WAT DO?

First, let's wrap some Avalanche and bridge those tokens onto Kujira.



From the limit sell orders I just place I see I need $axlUSDC as gas for these orders. So I need $axlUSDC on @TeamKujira blockchain.

Let's get some gas onto this chain by trading my stables on Avalanche on the @CurveFinance, 


.... then bridging those over using @TeamKujira bridge.


Great! Now that I have $axlUSDC liquidity on @TeamKujira blockchain, let's place some buy limit orders for $AVAX. 


I stagger two bids, one at $15 and one at $14.

I'm doing the same thing for $ETH, so: 

  • I get liquidity to $USDC using dex-aggregator @yieldyak_ 


  • I @CurveFinance to $axlUSDC on Avalanche


  • I BRIDGE that liqudiity to @TeamKujira 


  • then I stagger 2 bids for $ETH, one at $1200, one at $1100.


The $ETH and $AVAX order books (FIN) on @TeamKujira are pretty quiet, but I do also already have two bids (one BUY, one SELL) on KUJIUSK.


There's one more active order book I'll explore: ATOMUSK.


My liquidation bids have been dead-in-the-water for over a week, 


so:
  • I close my liquidation bids.

I now have 200 more $USK. WAT DO?
  • Well, first I'll put in a bids for $ATOM: buy at 12 $USK, sell at 14 $USK

But then, there's a new trading feature: leveraged margin trading.


HM! 

First, I need $USK to trade at margin, so I put in a limit order on the axlUSDCUSK FIN order book before Mass, and, checking after Mass, THE. ORDER. WAS. FILLED! AHA! 😎


I'm partying now like I was the first person in the world who ever got an order filled, or summat. 🥳

After reading ... [wait for it] ...


The. Obligatory. Margin-Trading. WARNING!(tm)(r)(c)

... I place a 2x-LONG margin trade on ATOMUSK.


This is a new feature on FIN and ATOMUSK is the only Order Book that allows margin trading, so far, and only margin long trading, at that.

This concludes the tour of @TeamKujira FIN Order Book limit order and margin (long) trading.

HAND. ("Have A Nice Day.")

The. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment