Friday, August 25, 2023

2023-08-25 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 89

Folks, I have some 'stuphfen' going on @TeamKujira FIN boards, particularly an arb on MNTA/KUJI and liquidity transfer on ATOM/USK.



Both directly impact my ETHBTC-THANG! ... so let's do the FIN-stuphfen then I'll do the ETHBTC-THANG!

I claim the KUJI from the MNTA/KUJI sell order, 844 $KUJI + 11 $KUJI I had in reserve. This was from an 850 $KUJI borrow against a 2183.78 (to be precise) $axlUSDC collateral on @TeamKujira Ghost.



I repay that borrow.




I place the $axlUSDC as a sell order on axlUSDC/USK.



Now, this 2183.78 (to be precise) $axlUSDC was from a 2,000 $USK borrow against a 3.8-...ish $wETH collateral on @TeamKujira Ghost.



So, when the sell-order hits on axlUSDC/USK FIN, I'll claim the $USK and free up the $wETH for the ETHBTC-THANG!

SEE? IT ALL MAKES SENSE! RIGHT???

Incidentally, I track all my trades, including arbs and 無 arbs, on my trades-page.

"What's a 無 arb?" you may ask.

A 無 arb is arb'n X (like, say: $wETH, in this case) without arb'n X. "HUH?" you say.


Okay, the next set of things happened

PEW-PEW-PEW

fast. Which is good, in trading, but hellacious for paperwork-purposes.

Here we go:

  1. I claim the $ATOM from the ATOM/USK buy-order


  1. I zap the $ATOM to @coinbase via @cosmos 



  1. Then I place a sell order on @coinbase 


BOOM! The sell-order hits right away, 




so:

  1. I place a buy-order for $ADA on @coinbase 



  1. That hits right away, so I transfer that liquidity to @Cardano 






For the $wstETH, I claim it and immediately sell it on the wstETH/wETH @TeamKujira FIN board, arb'n-up $ETH, as it were, on the LSD board ('liquid staking derivative'). 



For axlUSDC/USK, there was a partial order filled for 775 $USK (eheh: that's partial. 😅).

I claim that partial and readjust the remaining order.



With the 775 $USK, I rebalance my $wETH minting position getting back 1.06 $wETH and a healthy position. 



2023-08-25 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 89








  • swap 0.2767 $ETH

After swap:

ETH: 4.63661 BTC: 0.05808

Total: $9,113.53 TVL EMA-20: $9,557.75
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is undervalued.

ROI: 5.54% APR: 22.73%

So: I do the ETHBTC-THANG!

I transfer 0.27 $ETH to @osmosiszone via Satellite, swap to $BTC, then transfer back to @TeamKujira via IBC. 





When the liquidity is back on @TeamKujira, I lend both the $BTC and excess $ETH to Ghost.



We're not done yet.

The previous work was the ETHBTC-THANG! where we swapped $ETH for $BTC.

Recall this chart of the EMA20-TVL. 



It's telling us that ETHBTC is undervalued.

So, let's go buy $BTC (recall EMA20-ratio chart) 



on @Cardano @Indigo_protocol.

So!

  • I swap 363 $ADA (~$96) for $iBTC


  • then I stake that $iBTC into the stability pool, which harvests the ~2 $ADA in yields there. 


The yields, currently, are a paltry 2 $ADA.

When those $ADA-yields become substantial (say $10+, idk), I'll start reinvesting them into the synthetic appropriate to the EMA20-ETHBTC-ratio (above).

Now we're ready to do our @Indigo_protocol ETHBTC HODL report.

2023-08-25 Indigo portfolio




Basis: $1,388.81

$iBTC: 0.006854 $174.51
$iETH: 0.5856222 $964.31
$iUSD: 0 $0.00
value: $1,138.81

total fees $16.265
total yields $15.717
net gain/loss -$0.548

APY -0.53%
ROI: -18.04%
APR: -227.06%

No comments:

Post a Comment