Saturday, August 19, 2023

2023-08-19 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 83

Let us do the ETHBTC-THANG!

2023-08-19 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 83







  • swap 0.2736 $ETH

After swap:
ETH: 4.91334
BTC: 0.03618

Total: $9,070.44
TVL EMA-20: $9,756.98

n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is undervalued.

Before I do the $ETH -> $BTC swap, let's check the @TeamKujira FIN boards, and lo! and behold! there's a hit: a $BTC catch-all buy-order on wBTC/USK.




  • I collect the $ETH to swap from Ghost Lend


  • I transfer the $ETH from @TeamKujira to @osmosiszone via Satellite bridge


  • I swap the $ETH to $BTC


  • I transfer the $BTC back to @TeamKujira via IBC.


After the swap, I lend the combined $BTC (from both the catch-all order and from the swap) to @TeamKujira Ghost. 



Now, I go through this exercise of swapping $BTC for $ETH, or, for today's case, swapping $ETH for $BTC.

Is it worth it?

That, frenz, is the zillion dollah questioné!

Here's a little chart that gives you the answer.



(Spoiler: it's 'yes')

Chart says: 'yes!'

How? How do we read this chart?

This chart is a vs.-chart comparing if I simply HODL my assets as I accumulate them vs. if I swap them based upon the EMA20 vs. ratio lines.

Chart says I've made $532.04 NET over 83 days with swapping.

ROI: 6.19% 
APR: 27.24%

Okay, so I've swapped $ETH for $BTC. Mission accomplished (or, more accurately: 'accomplishing').

Do I buy $ETH or $BTC? Yes. How do I know that?

Let's look at the Total Value of the ETHBTC-portfolio, particularly the TVL vs. the EMA20 TVL.



Okay, here, today, you see the TVL ($9,121.71) is below (way below) the EMA20 TVL ($9,761.86)

What it that mean?


So, the EMA20 on the TVL means when the TVL line dips below the EMA20 line, ETHBTC is UNDERVALUED.

For me, that's a BUY call.

Okay, so: buy what, however?

That's where the ETHBTC ratio vs. EMA20 (ETHBTC ratio) comes in.



When the ETHBTC ratio is HIGHER than the EMA20, as it is today, that means $ETH is EXPENSIVE, relative to $BTC.

So that means $BTC is 'cheap.'

BUY $BTC is the signal.

Okay, 'BUY $BTC.' Got it.

Where?

For me, I use my @TeamKujira positions to do the arb'n ETHBTC-THANG! then I use @Cardano @Indigo_protocol to accumulate $ETH and $BTC (or, more correctly, their synthetic equivalents).



Why?

@Indigo_protocol has staking, yielding $ADA and $INDY



That means I need to collect liquidity and transfer it over to @Cardano. Please excuse me while I do that.


I transfer ~$100 of $ATOM to @coinbase from @TeamKujira by way of @cosmos and place a sell limit order on it. When that hits, I'll swap the resulting $USDC to $ADA to move the liquidity to @Cardano 




The $ADA buy-order hits on @coinbase, so I transfer that liquidity to @Cardano 




I swap the $ADA to $iBTC and stake it on @Indigo_protocol.






n.b.: I'm establishing my $iBTC position, so I am charged 5 $ADA to open my $iBTC pool.

All these charges I am indeed recording into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! 

This is also the first time I'm harvesting $INDY rewards. I do this, then stake them into the @Indigo_protocol.






Staked $INDY yields $INDY and $ADA, ... and lets you vote, 'n stuff, for an $iETH-$iBTC pool, hint-hint. 

2023-08-20 Indigo portfolio




Basis: $1,292.62

$iBTC: 0.003536 $90.65
$iETH: 0.5856222 $970.56
$iUSD: 0 $0.00
value: $1,061.20

total fees $15.358
total yields $15.178
net gain/loss -$0.180

APY -0.23%
ROI: -17.92%
APR: -272.48%

No comments:

Post a Comment