Saturday, August 12, 2023

Join the Flipside: Flipside Crypto, that is. An Ode.

#JoinTheFlipSide: @flipsidecrypto, that is.

Bounties for solving problems and data analysis in the #cryptocurrency-domain? #l2e? 'Learn 2 Earn'?



Yes, please!

I didn't learn everything about #cryptocurrency from @flipsidecrypto, but they boosted me WAY past just trading to now.

Put another way, @flipsidecrypto taught me how to learn about crypto: how to ask questions, how to #DYOR, how to collect data and then how to analyze those data.

What is this blockchain (that I'm investigating)? How does it work? Is it good? How is it good?

The many bounties, paid in native tokens (I made $10k in bounties from them the prior year, folks), taught me how to ask these questions, then how to answer them.

And support? Get outta town! Any questions I had on discord were promptly answered and my inquiries encouraged!

You want to become your own analyst? You want to learn to separate the noise from the bueno información? You want to get PAID IN BOUNTIES while you're learning?

@flipsidecrypto, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment