Sunday, August 6, 2023

Kujira: closing stOSMO short

Have y'all seen the price PLUMMET on $stOSMO on @TeamKujira FIN stOSMO/USK board? Somebody really wanted to sell off their $stOSMO.


Good news for me, because I just bought $stOSMO at 37.5¢.

Why good news? Because I shorted $stOSMO at 49¢-per.


I'll now close that short.

"BUT, el geophf!" you cry in anguish! "THERE IS NO SHORT-SELLING ON @TeamKujira YET!"


Sorry, fren, but there is indeed short-selling, but you have to know how to do it yourself.

That's why I provide this article.

I close the $stOSMO short by repaying the borrow on @TeamKujira Ghost.



2023-05-29: sold (short) 300 $stOSMO for 147 $USK
2023-08-06: bought (close) 301.873 $stOSMO for 109.02 $USK

69 days (eheh! 😅) ROI: 25.84%, 136.67% APR

Now THAT's how you do a short! 

But that's not the end of this story, as I have left-over $stOSMO to sell or to deploy. I choose to deploy the $stOSMO as:

  1. $stATOM catch-all on stATOM/stOSMO board
  2. $KUJI catch-all on KUJI/stOSMO board (shown)


Still not done with the goodness, folks, for:

  1. closing the $stOSMO on @TeamKujira Ghost freed up 500 $axlUSDC


  1. And I had hedge of 150 $xaxlUSDC on ORCA's $stOSMO liquidation market.


This means closing this short swung me ANOTHER 650 $axlUSDC!

Wow! 🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment