Saturday, August 5, 2023

2023-08-05 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 69

2023-08-05 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 69 

Happy 69th day of my ETHBTC experiment!







  • swap 0.0000 $BTC (no swap)

After swap:

ETH: 5.34815
BTC: 0.00000
Total: $9,777.31

That does not mean, since I have no $BTC to swap, that I'm not going to buy $ETH, ... at these prices?

And, yes, I remember when $ETH was $1.1k-per.

But BUY $ETH, yes.

So I swap some $DAI on @optimismFND to $OP on @VelodromeFi, the transfer that to my @coinbase wallet.




I have to say here, I do respect how @coinbase doesn't have a bridge, instead: you want $OP? Use an @optimismFND-address. You want $AVAX? Use an @avax-address. This doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve the bridge-hack-exploits that have been plaguing us of late.

For the DeFi-approach to this @THORChain has lead the way with multiple assets from multiple chains all under one ... 'chain'? ... 'umbrella'? ... 'wallet-that-has-multiple-addresses'?



Then there's @cosmos' IBC.



I wonder if this is the future of multichain liquidity.


No comments:

Post a Comment