Sunday, January 21, 2024

2024-01-21 Kujira ORCA portfolio report

Okay, let's do my @TeamKujira ORCA report for 2024-01-24




The FRIST thing I do is compute all the assets traded on ORCA by going to the FIN REST endpoint then letting my ./prices app do its THANG! 




From those (coalesced) data, and the 7-day trailing liquidation report on the @TeamKujira ORCA splash-page, I run my ./cillaz-report, which tells me which liquidations were fulfilled on ORCA, by day, and how much.




SWEET!

The Business


Okay, so I have the reportage on the @TeamKujira ORCA liquidation activity.

Now it's time for me to roll up my sleeves and figure out which of my (many) bids were (partially) filled and take action.




I check the ORCA marketplace, but that's too big.



Let's take this bid-by-bid.

Here's my process, I go through each of my bids that I've recorded as line-items on my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! (check my blog for linkies).

  1. I go to a bid (starting from the bottom), in this case: $wAVAX
  1. I enter the asset into ORCA


  1. I see that I still have the full bid there.
I'll skip the other assets that have the full-bid still in place on @TeamKujira ORCA. Just know I do this process for each bid that I have in place.

I'll focus on the bids, now, that are filled or partially filled.

wFTM/USK

The first bid that (partially) hit was on @TeamKujira ORCA wFTM/USK, and, having $1k move through that market, I must say I'm very disappointed at this paltry fulfillment of 7.7 $wFTM for 2.14 $USK.



I suppose somebody front-run me, ...fair, while the market was broken, ...bugger.

You win some, you lose some, and $wFTM, at a 20% discount, is nice.

I place most of the $FTM on @TeamKujira FIN




... to replenish my bid, which is now the low-bid in this market, and lend the remaining $FTM to Ghost, 


...starting my $FTM bag. YAY! 😊

The sharp-eyed among you will notice I'm selling my $wFTM for $MNTA (PT). When that order fills on @TeamKujira FIN, I'll some of the $MNTA for $USK, refilling the bid on ORCA, then 'bank' the rest of the $MNTA as $qcMNTA, starting my $MNTA bag on this addy. YAY! πŸŽ‰

KUJI/xUSK


Next up, I have a partial fulfillment of liquidated $KUJI from an $xUSK bid.






I claim the $KUJI, which my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! tells me I claim for $3.5-per (with the market at $3.41. Eh. It happens). I sell the $KUJI on FIN.

The remaining $KUJI I 'bank' by placing a buy-order on @TeamKujira FIN $qcKUJI board below the market price on @Quark_Protocol 




stATOM/USK

Next up, liquidated 8.8 $stATOM. This is a filled order.

I sell back some $stATOM for $USK on @TeamKujira FIN to rebid on ORCA and lend the remaing $stATOM to Ghost, starting my $stATOM bag.





ROI: 9.24%; 374.64% APR

YAY! πŸŽ‰

LUNA/USK

Another full liquidation claim is for $LUNA on @TeamKujira ORCA. I claim that $LUNA, resell some of it on FIN, then, instead of lending it to Ghost, I place a buy-order for $ampLUNA with the remaining $LUNA on FIN. 





I'm now ready to run my ORCA portfolio reports.

2024-01-21 @TeamKujira ORCA portfolio report


$763.57 Liquidity in liquidation bids on ORCA
$21.10 Liquidity in Ghost (muh BAGz!)
$253.955 Liquidity traded on FIN
$33.97 Liquidity in reserves (for transactions and bids)

$818.64 total 

2024-01-21 @TeamKujira ORCA: muh BAGz!


6.0485 xUSK $6.653
4.7681 xLUNA $3.58
1.6591 xwFTM $0.60
0.8240 xstATOM $10.28

total: $21.102

No comments:

Post a Comment