Monday, January 15, 2024

2024-01-14 @TeamKujira ORCA portfolio report

Let's do the daily ORCA report.



You see from the 7-day trailing liquidation log, there's been a lot of $KUJI liquidated in the last day or two.

All of which I missed, as my $KUJI-targeted bidding liquidity was stuck on FIN, but we'll get to that.

FRIST: the report.

ACTUALLY, before I do the report, FRIST-FRIST! I take care of the pending transactions on FIN, ... FRIST! (ICYMI)

FRIST, I handle the $LUNA sale to $USK. I claim 104 $USK and then use 100 $USK to bid for liquidated $LUNA on @TeamKujira ORCA.





I also have an order for $USK from $KUJI that cleared on @TeamKujira FIN. 






I claim it, then lend the $USK to Ghost.




I bid on ORCA in the KUJI/xUSK market, placing the bid for liquidated $KUJI with 90 $xUSK ($USK lent to Ghost) which is ~100 $USK.

Okay, there were no other outstanding liquidation bid fulfilled. I take the gained $USK and lend it to Ghost at 9.7% APR.




Let's take stock of where my portfolio sits.

2024-01-14 @TeamKujira ORCA portfolio report




$992.045 Liquidity in liquidation bids
$10.169 Liquidity in Ghost (muh BAGz!)
$42.557 Liquidity in reserves (transactions and bids)

$1,044.771 total

No comments:

Post a Comment