Monday, January 8, 2024

Arbitrating X and USK on Kujira ORCA

INJ


Arbitrating BOTH $USK AND $INJ, using @TeamKujira ORCA.

  1. bid 100 $USK on liquidated $INJ
  2. wait
  3. claim 3.6 liquidated $INJ on ORCA

  1. sell 3 $INJ for 118 $USK (gained 18 $USK)

  1. keep 0.6 $INJ FO' FREE (gained 0.5 $INJ)
  2. loop ad infinitem.

Easy-peasies! 

stATOM


Arbitrating BOTH $USK AND $stATOM, using @TeamKujira ORCA.




  1. bid 30 $USK on liquidated $stATOM
  2. wait
  3. claim 3.36 liquidated $stATOM on ORCA
  4. sell 2.8 $stATOM for 36 $USK (gained 6 $USK)
  5. keep 0.5 $stATOM FO' FREE (gained 0.5 $stATOM)
  6. loop ad infinitem.

Easy-peasies! 

Theme: arbitrage on ORCA

... do you sense a theme developing here?

Yes, I've developed a new-for-me approach to arbitrage using @TeamKujira ORCA.

ATOM




... ditto for 3.2 $ATOM, however this was a wee bit too close to call, so I'm just arb'n the $USK with this one.

DOT




... $DOT, however, did much more nicely at a 16% discount. I sell-back on @TeamKujira FIN to continue the $DOT and $USK arb on ORCA

LUNA

$LUNA is an interesting exception.



The premium is so close to market, and the price is so depressed right now, that it's better that I simply keep this $LUNA I've gained and hope, someday, the Great Do Kwon will restore $LUNA to its former, $100+-per, glory.

MNTA

$MNTA is another exception.



I got a good discount on it, at 12%, but I got so few $MNTA there's no point in a looped arbitrage here.

I withdraw my bids and call it a day for $MNTA

stOSMO



Same for $stOSMO: I claim a smol amount of $stOSMO, so I'll just keep it and try again later with a new arbitrage-approach on ORCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment