Sunday, January 7, 2024

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2024-01-07

While I'm doing the ETHBTC-THANG! I'm also doing my @SumoKuji vault report.

Why?

The market downturn have made several $NSTK buy catch-all orders hit, growing my $NSTK-bag.




I grabbed this $NSTK (okay, no jokes here, you guttersnipes! Sheesh!) at ~15.2¢-per, which is great, because the current market price is 16.4¢-per.






I replace my filled catch-all orders and transfer the claimed $NSTK to my @SumoKuji wallet addy and add to my SPREADSHEETZORXEN! 







My @SumoKuji vault report, 2024-01-07







current value: $5,084.03
still to acquire: $3,913.81
vault target value: $94,629.94

There is housekeeping that must-needs be looked after. Because of $LUNA's price-plummet, I mint $USK against $STARS to rebalance the $LUNA-mint.




You may recall, this was supposed to be paid down by now with @Levana_protocol working, so I wait for the return of leveraged trading.

Then there's the whole staked $FUZN-fun.

  1. Staked $FUZN gives you $yFUZN.
  2. $yFUZN gives you yields.
  3. Currently $yFUZN is yielding at 0.00%. 

So I'm unstaking everything over 21 days to get my liquidity back from a protocol where you stake to get nothing for it.





What a (sad) joke.

On the positive side, my $qcMNTA on @TeamKujira FIN below protocol price. 




It's currently earning 13% APR.

I started with 1,223 $MNTA, and, looking at the unstaker, I'd be getting back 1,244 $MNTA.

My plan is to HODL or trade-trade-back this asset, growing it with arbitrage.

No comments:

Post a Comment