Thursday, January 4, 2024

2024-01-04 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 221

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG! FÜR REALz, this time, folks!

I record the $ADA price from @Indigo_protocol and the $ETH and $BTC prices from @Levana_protocol.




EMA20 indicators saying { $ETH, $BTC } -> $ADA swap is good, if that's your THANG!




It's not for me, so I chill.

Why is the { $ETH, $BTC } -> $ADA swap NOT my THANG?

My financial goals.

My goal with @Indigo_protocol is to accumulate as much $ETH and $BTC (actually, $iETH and $iBTC) as possible AND HODL!

Swapping from those synthetics, EVEN for later gains of same, is counter to my goals.

2024-01-04 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 221








  • swap 0.00230 $BTC

After swap:
ETH: 4.81699 BTC: 0.0000

Total: $10,899.50 TVL EMA-20: $11,114.55
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is undervalued.

ROI: -2.87% APR: -4.75%

Is this 'cheating' the system?

Some of you may say that, but I disagree. Why? Because the call was to 





  • swap from 0.0023 $BTC

and I had 0.002486 '$BTC' in $KUJI; 




and,

  • swap to 0.04466 $ETH

And I'm swapping to 0.049222 $ETH because of arbitration.



Net result: same to better.

Takeaway

So, what's the takeaway here? That I'm smart?

Well, yeah.

But the better takeaway is the one that empowers YOU.

The call was to swap 0.0023 $BTC to $ETH. I didn't have that $BTC, ACTUALLY, but I could get to that VIRTUALLY, so I used what I could to improve upon the trade.

That's the real takeaway. You see a trade, take it. If you don't have the thunk to MAKE the trade (maker), create a world where you do, be it, in this case: treat $KUJI as virtual $BTC, but in other cases it could be 'borrow $BTC' or 'leverage a position' or 'lease' or whatever.

The point is this:

Don't say: "I can't."

"I don't have $1M, so I can't do el geophf's trades."

I don't have $1M, either, but I have $1K, that I can trade 1,000 times, which is $1M in total volume.

See? You don't have to have a whale's bag to BE a whale.



Be the whale, fam. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment