Tuesday, July 6, 2021

31 e-coin buy- and sell-recommendations for 2021-07-06

There are 23 top-100 e-coin buy- and sell-recommendations. There are 6 RSI (https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/rsi.asp) sell-recommendations, indicating these assets are top-heavy. Am I selling my $COMP? No way! $BTC, $ETH, $ADA, $LINK, $MATIC, and $AAVE are all on sale, vis-à-vis my portfolio holdings. 

Let's pause for a second. 

Have you ever invested in a stock at $2000 a share and have it go up to $3000 a share? Yes? Doesn't that feel great when that happens?

It happened today with my $MKR investment, but because it's #cryptocurrency, it happened in less than 3 months.

But let's go even one step further. Because of bounties I've collected from @flipsidecrypto for $COMP, my underlying invested value is $76 a coin, but its current value is over $500 a coin. That's almost a #10bagger ... in 3 months. 

Now, for the e-coins below the top-100, there are 8 new recommendations for 2021-07-06, including one RSI sell-recommendation ($ALCX). $MIR is on sale, vis-à-vis my portfolio holdings. #cryptocurrency 

Based on all the recommendations for 2021-07-06, I am executing the following orders today

BUY,$50 $MIR
BUY,$100 ea $BTC, $ETH, $ADA, $MATIC, and $AAVE

(I was going to BUY $LINK as well, but its price had risen above my portfolio holding value when I went to execute that order) 

Day-after analysis

The day-after results for the top-100 e-coin recommendations were pretty good, overall. A couple of notes $AAVE: undervalued or declining (will analyze later)? And: I'm kicking myself for not investing in $ONE and $ALCX: I fell spell to #NotMyWheelhouse-syndrome #cryptocurrency 

A slight revision to take in the RSI (https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/rsi.asp) sell-recommendations shows my recommendation engine performed even better than first reviewed. #cryptocurrency 


The day-after results for the below top-100 e-coin recommendations were also good. Glad to see my $MIR order paid off. I have a weekly $50 recurring buy on $MIR now. Did you know it stakes at 70%+ currently? Yes, I'm staking $MIR, as well. #cryptocurrency 

No comments:

Post a Comment