Tuesday, July 20, 2021

E-coin analysis for 2021-07-20: ADA, LTC, FIL, XTZ, XLM, MIR

First, $ADA. A down-trend with an up-tick at the end. Hm. Are we going to see this all over the place? Anyway: 84% buy-pressure. 

Yup. As I thought, the others mirror the above pattern. The standout is Stellar $XLM which has the most pronounced up-tick.

There are things I need to do here: coinbase has a more-liberal coin-conversion policy, so, I'm going to continue moving assets to coinbase from gemini, except $DOGE (which is paying out at 7.5% staking, and which I'm not converting). This means that I need to continue unstaking coins in gemini, and I also need to complete the work of the exchange-transfer program of my crypto-system.

As for purchasing anything, I am buying $50 of $MIR (recurring weekly purchase), and holding off converting any other coins for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment