Thursday, July 8, 2021

Buy Analysis: $AAVE 2021-07-07

$AAVE is on sale, vis-à-vis my portfolio. Which is odd, because it's now even 'more' on sale today than yesterday when I bought then. Should I buy again? Let's analyze.

I'll just say this: when you buy (in this case, $AAVE) and after a day, it goes way down on a buy-recommendation, that hurts, okay?

But, okay, given that, and, as a momentum investor, what are the charts telling me? Here is the gemini  1-month chart for $AAVE: 

With the one-month chart, we see a slow and steady trend upward. So, that indicates, yes, buy $AAVE, ... but! 

... there is the activity of the last day (highlighted in the cyan circle), and that's where we see the price-drop, even with the TWK indicator green-lighting a buy order. Does this jitteriness indicate $AAVE has peaked? 

The short answer to "Has $AAVE peaked?" is: "I don't know." Who does? But let's take the bird's eye view here, and look at $AAVE's performance over the past year. 
What do we see in the 1-year chart for $AAVE? Well, after peaking at $600, which I did not buy at (thankfully), $AAVE got slammed down hard, and, we see a recent return to its 'normal' price, where, right now, its current price is below its half-year average. 
Does that mean $AAVE 'has' to return to its 'average-..ish'? Of course not. But two factors give me a go-ahead on the buy order: upward momentum(ish) and a price below my portfolio holding.


BUY $AAVE, $100 

No comments:

Post a Comment