Friday, September 9, 2022

Metaphysics, its place

Listen, folks, do I post hearsay or 'maybe if you try...?'

No. I DO the thing, THEN I post the thing.

When I ask "How to you [do X]?" I'm not asking you to answer with a 'neat idea' that you 'think' will sound 'good,' I'M EFFN ASKING WHAT YOU ACTUALLY EFFN DO THAT ACTUALLY EFFN WORKS!

OKAY?!??!?

If you say to yourself, "hey! geophf asked a question, and I think I'll post a 'smart' answer that will make me look smart"?

  1. I can smell that bullshirt a mile away
  2. I will call you on your bullshirt, and you will look SO EFFN STUPID! 🤪
  3. You get the instablocc'd

DON'T DO THAT! METAPHYSICS has NO PLACE on my TL!

G-D!

You want to look and to sound smart on my TL? Post what you ACTUALLY DO that ACTUALLY WORKS for you. You'll get the RL. You'll get the 👊. You'll get my 'thx, m8!' You'll get my love and respect.

DO. EFFN. THAT.

thx, fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment