Friday, September 30, 2022

Terra (classic) Bridge reopened

It appears that the Terra (classic) bridges are back in service.



Let's try something on @mirror_protocol:

  • I collect the $MIR-yields


  • I swap to $USTC on @astroport_fi, which has a better swap than @loop_finance 



I have liquidity now, so I go to @mirror_protocol to swap to fund a farm. Which one? Let's try $mPYPL.



There's a ... 'slight' problem. @mirror_protocol barfs when I attempt to swap $USTC for $mPYPL. 


It looks like the smart contract is blocc'd on execution.

Now, @terraswap_io has SOME mirrored assets, but the viable tokens have more than 95% slippage, so that's a big IXNAY to, e.g.: $mMSFT. 


But the 90%+ drained tokens (e.g.: $mDOT, $mETH, $mBTC) DO have availability.

This means I throw away my money, either way

So, let's try $mDOT.


The first attempted swap failed...


But the second attempt went through.


Persistence, eh?

But, when I attempt to pair and to farm the mirrored asset on @mirror_protocol, I get the same contract error.



Huh.

Per @reglisos, I deposited into a @SpecProtocol vault, then withdrew from the vault, right away, BUT AS AN LP, not as separated assets, THEN I was able to stake on the @mirror_protocol My Page.







SWEET! 

I'm now farming on @mirror_protocol ... with drained mirrored assets. YMMV.

Synthesis

My thought here, folks.

Only drained mirror assets are lying around, and @mirror_protocol is on a compromised blockchain.

Yes, the yields are great!
Yes, I'm yield-farming on @mirror_protocol 

But this is very, very, you-lose-all-your-investment risk.

Caveat emptor.

The. End

No comments:

Post a Comment