Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Shift to AVAX-sAVAX LP on @traderjoe

After thinking over a convo with @ScammoonR, I'm shifting liquidity from QI-AVAX LP, staked on @BenqiFinance, 



to AVAX-sAVAX LP, staked on @traderjoe_xyz.


I'm losing too much $AVAX as $QI continues to deflate in price.

A benefit of the AVAX-sAVAX LP, besides controlled IL on the sAVAX price-rise (I don't lose anything, ... I think), is that it issues BOTH $QI, that SUPPLied on @BenqiFinance earns 10% AND $JOE, that earns 6% IN $USDC!!! when staked on @traderjoe_xyz 

Now, there is also the $veJOE token that boosts SOME LP farms, and up to ~1.5% boost only, 


... but the AVAX-sAVAX LP farm is not one of the farms that can be boosted. Is there a particular farm on @traderjoe_xyz that can be boosted that you love? If so, why?

And ... HA! $AVAX 10x LONG on @GMX_IO close for a gain. YUS! 


Join me for (very high risk) funsies! 

Okay! So! Now!

I exit my QI-AVAX LP farm.

How do I do that?

  • I WITHDRAW my stake from @BenqiFinance 


  • On @pangolindex I remove the QI-AVAX liquidity.



EASY-PEASIES! 

So, I use the PSSCBW to tell me how much to prefund the stables.






As you see, I've included te $QI, which I will supply, as well as the $AVAX, which I'll swap to $sAVAX then supply.

So, I swapped some of both to $USDC.e.



I swap the $USDC.e to $DAI.e on @CurveFinance, then supply the $DAI.e to @BenqiFinance 



asdf

No comments:

Post a Comment