Monday, September 26, 2022

Terra (Classic) tour: assessing the damage

Let's go on a tour.Let's take a tour of the Terra (classic) blockchain and assess the damage.

Reeeee. 

Straight up: everything on Terra Classic is a straight-up loss. The bridgessssssss are down, so I can't get liquidity onto another blockchain.

I'm not on Ku-whatever. You suggest a CEX to me: you're insta-blocc'd.

Anchor


At the end of the world, I lost a lot of $bLUNA from my liquidated loan. How much?

Haven't a clue now.

So, this loss is a loss-loss, as I don't have a record of it.

Yay. 

Apollo






At the end of the World, I moved my assets off Apollo. Look at the rewards! Not Apollo's fault, but it's a shame, really.

But I suppose I'd say that for every protocol on Terra, now, wouldn't I? 

astroport_fi 



I locked away liquidity for a year, you know, because I was in this thing for the long-haul, you know.

All worthless now.

What is 'all'? I invested $2,751.69. 

Kujira 



My staked $KUJI were migrated to the Cosmos blockchains. Thanks, @TeamKujira 

Mars protocol 



Funny thing about this one. Mars screamed: REMOVE ALL YOUR ASSETS BEFORE THIS DATE! So I did.

That date was their second snapshot.

I got penalized for listening to Mars.

I'm not happy about this, @mars_protocol. You should've mentioned that second snapshot.

Mirror protocol 



My favorite protocol of anywhere.

I liquidated my positions, twice, here, so I have no idea what I've lost or gained.

But. Look. At. These. Real. Non-deflating. Yields... STILL!


G-d, I love @mirror_protocol. I do. 

My heart. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Nebula protocol 



Dear new protocol.

Welcome to Terra, ... just as we depeg.

Have a nice life, ... but not.

@nebula_protocol, so unfair: stillborn to a ded blockchain. I didn't get to start on this, to try it out even.

Nobody did.

Nexus Protocol 



Wow. That's like: seriously gone.

But it gets worse. I staked a lot of that token with the name that went on for three centuries (bDPSI-24m???) because, you know: it was going to be 1 $UST per token in a year?

Well, 1 $UST ain't 1 $USD no more, ya hear? Ouch

Prism protocol 



This one really gets my goat.

50k $PRISM locked away because of THEIR  DEAD farming bot. I've tried interacting with the contract, and IT tells me I don't have that $PRISM I'VE EARNED....MONTHS AGO!

Prism. Restart the bot, please.

$2,750.59 investment lost

Pylon protocol 



Believe or not $MINE coin could do no wrong for a while, going from $0.02 to $0.26, and it looked like the sky was the limit.

And then. Ικαρθσ took flight and touched the Sun.

We know what happened next.

Same thing with $MINE.


"Unknown token." lulz. πŸ™„

Then @pylon_protocol had this whole https://gateway.pylon.money/ going, 


where you could lock liquidity to fund new projects like ... 

... does anybody remember these new projects? because they're just gone now.

Oh, that's why I kept a record of them.


Yeah. Sigh. They gone. 

GLOW? Really? What was I thinking!

Loss: $750, after selling off my $MINE for nothing, but I don't have a record of that loss.

Spectrum Protocol 



I invested heavily into these vaults.
I lost heavily from these vaults.

AND THEN! I even loaned out from these vaults to start other things: like @DefiKingdoms and @mirror_protocol. So: loss upon loss.


$4,488.39 loss, in fact. 


They have @SpecProtocol on Terra 2.0, but, honestly, does anybody care about anything on Terra 2.0? That blockchain is the deddest place on then interwebs. πŸ’€

I don't even hear crickets over there. There's more going on with Terra Classic than Terra 2.0.

Sad statement.


I am eligible for a $SPEC-2.0 airdrop when (if?) $SPEC-2.0 launches. So that's nice. $4000+ loss and I get a 500 $SPEC-... '2.0'-airdrop.

That's as nice as my $LUNA-...'2.0'-airdrop, that was worth less than 0.01 PERCENT of my $LUNA (REAL $LUNA) loss.

But that's nice. πŸ™„

Stader Labs 



Stader Labs is on Terra 2.0 now. Yay. I don't have a record of the $LUNA - $LUNAX I sold off in Terra Classic.

Valkyrie money 




Waow! Look at the price go down-down-down. 

Loss: $348.00

Summary



Total Terra losses, ... that I can account for: $11,513.67

More like $120,000.00 but I can't account for all the losses because I kept rearranging my portfolio, trying to rescue the sinking ship, ...

... then the ship sank.

The. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment