Friday, May 19, 2023

Arbitration on Kujira FIN

Stablecoin-arbs

A buy order popped on my $USK-arb on the axlUSDC/USK @TeamKujira FIN board, so I place the sell order there, eyeing the completion of this arb.


This leaves the buy-side empty, so I borrow 100 $USK against 375 $LUNA on Ghost, then start a new $USK-arb.


If you're saying: "This sounds familiar from the ol' geophf, ...", it's because it is familiar.


This now makes the third $USK-arb I've put into play, and my last 4 completed arbs were stable-arbs on the axlUSDC/USK board.

Hey! I go with what works for me, and this works for me.

LSD-arbs

I don't only do stablecoin arbs, furthest from, in fact!

I do:

  • $LUNA-bars on ampLUNA/LUNA board


  • $ATOM-arbs on stATOM/ATOM board
  • NEW $INJ-arbs on stINJ/INJ board


Why do I like the LSD ('liquid staking derivative')-arbs?

Other arbs run the risk of 'just sitting there.'

That liquidity does no work for me when it just sits there.

With LSD-arbs, even if the bid takes a while to fill, AS it sits there, it accumulates more value via the LSD!

KUJI-arbs on KUJI/ATOM and KUJI/LUNA

The stablecoin-arb and LSD-arbs are my favorites, but I now have to add a new favorite trading method to my @TeamKujira FIN-list:



The $KUJI-arbs on KUJI/LUNA and KUJI/ATOM boards.

These arbs require more smarts and more shepherding, but these are an interesting new development.

I'm going to add these two boards to my $KUJI-arb category (or, when appropriate, to the $LUNA- or $ATOM-arb silos), and measure the efficacy of working in these boards.

P.S.: sktd-SCRT/SCRT

Oh, and p.s.:

Did you know I'm ranked in the top-30 @SecretNetwork accounts? YIL this.

It'd be REALLY NEAT WHEN @TeamKujira FIN creates the sktd-SCRT/SCRT order book, won't it now? *hint-hint* 🥺🥺🥺



No comments:

Post a Comment