Monday, May 22, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-05-21

Let's turn our attention to @avax blockchain.

I hapfen planzzz. MWA-HAHAHA!

First up, @GMX_IO has yields to compound, so let's do that. 


I split the $AVAX-yields three ways.

First I swap 1/3 of the $AVAX to $GMX on @KyberNetwork, then stake that on @GMX_IO 



With the next 1/3 $AVAX, I buy $GLP, which auto(magic)ally stakes it on @GMX_IO. 


I'm going to hold off on allocating the final 1/3 $AVAX-yield, as I have yields to collect from @BenqiFinance, so let's do that first.


Okay! I collect both the $QI- and $AVAX-yields, swap the $QI to $AVAX 


...then the $AVAX to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork, 


...then supply the $sAVAX to @BenqiFinance.


With that, I can now do the @avax report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-05-21




invested: $28,126.28
valuation: $21,602.28
ROI: -4.60%

Analysis

Strategically, I'm thinking of reposing all my $BTC and $ETH centrally, but which blockchain?

Hm.

But that's a conversation for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment