Wednesday, May 17, 2023

My INJ-adventure on Kujira Blockchain

My $INJ-adventure on @TeamKujira blockchain.

Obtaining $INJ (at a fair price) seems out of reach for me on FIN, so: I transferred $axlUSDC to @Shade_Protocol.

That didn't work.

So I transferred it to @osmosiszone and bought $INJ there.



So, now I have $INJ! YAY!

It seems the $stINJ has a favorable position on the stINJ/INJ order book, so I liquid staked the $INJ on @stride_zone (which meant I had to withdraw it to @Injective_), then bridged that to @TeamKujira 





Finally I put a sell-order on stINJ/INJ board on @TeamKujira FIN. We'll see who wants some LSD, because I have it for sale.


$stINJ LSD, that is. 😅

This little adventure required I touch 5 zones, but @cosmos IBC made that as seamless as could be!

Kujira
 -> Shade/Secret
 -> Osmosis
 -> Injective
 -> Stride
 -> Kujira

Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment